I’ve just come up with a new recipe that I want to share with you guys. It’s a risotto made with minced meat, but you can easily make it vegetarian or vegan by swapping out the meat with Quorn or tofu. Also, use vegetable stock instead of meat stock and olive oil instead of butter.
This recipe is really easy to make, it becomes a good many portions, is cheap and tasty.
450gr minced meat
1 red bell pepper
1 medium onion
2-3 cloves of garlic
1 cube of meat stock
Salt and pepper
Butter to fry in
1. Put the water in a pot, along with the meat stock cube, and bring to a boil.
2. Cook the rice according to the package.
3. Meanwhile, dice the onion and bell pepper finely. Put them in separate bowls.
4. Heat up a frying pam, melt some butter and put in the onion. Also press in the cloves of garlic. Fry until golden brown.
5. Put in the meat and brown it. Be sure to chop it up into fine pieces.
6. Mix in the rice, parsley, and red bell pepper and att a couple of tablespoons of water. Let it cook/simmer for a couple of minutes.