8 dl milk
4 dl flour
1 tsp salt
Butter to fry in
Jam, sugar, ice cream, maple syrup
- Whisk the eggs, the flour, the salt and half of the milk together to a smooth batter. Make sure that there are no lumps.
- Mix in the rest of the milk and whisk until well combined.
- Set it aside to swell while you put a frying pan on to heat. Heat the frying pan until hot
- Put some butter in the hot pan and wait until it’s stopped sizzling – that’s how you know the pan is hot enough.
- Whisk the pancake mix a couple of times before using it.
- Put 1dl of pancake mix in the pan and swirl it around to make an even pancake.
- Fry it a couple of minutes on each side and plate it.
- Repeat with the rest of the mix.
- Serve with jam, sugar, ice cream or maple syrup and a nice glass of milk