I’ve genuinely fallen in love with Disneyland Paris after visiting it last year, but I was a beginner and afterwards I wished I had known more than I do now about the parks and how they work. If I had then I would’ve got more out of my holiday than I did. Therefore, I decided to write a few posts with tips, tricks and advice to how you can make your stay as magical as possible for you and your whole family, or group of friends.
In this series I’ll be posting about; how to travel there, hotels, eating, the parade and so much more, so stay tuned. The website can be quite confusing, especially if you’re new to it and don’t know how to work it to your favour. I will only touch on topics, so if you’ve got further questions – contact Disneyland via their website or on Twitter, they’re usually very responsive to future guests’ questions.
Disneyland Paris is truly a magical place and definitely worth a visit, no matter if you’re going there alone, with friends or with your family. In my opinion you never become too old to love Disney and even adults can have loads of fun at the parks.
So, please stay tuned – next week there’ll be a new post!
It is done! I can now proudly present season 1 of my upcoming blog series: The Poor Man’s Guide to Coupons – season 1
It will be a beginners guide to using coupons as a person with limited means and not like all the middle class people you see on YouTube! The first season will be dedicated to the basic principals of couponing. I can also announce that there WILL a second season with even more basics and busting a couple of the most common myths about Couponing and extreme Couponing.
I can also give you an “Episode Guide” or a “Chapter List” of this season.
Episode Guide / Chapter List
- What are coupons (and rebates) and why should you be using them?
- Different types of rebates, coupons and deductions and how to combine them
- The store’s own rebate-, loyalty-, and club card. Why you SHOULD use them!
- Where do I get coupons?
- How to read coupons to avoid doing it wrong
- The shops’ sell cycles and own rebates in combination with your coupons.
- Different store chains = different coupon policies. Learn to read them and memorize the most important parts.
- Store your coupons correctly and keep them up to date
- Couponers Anonymous
- Practical tips before, during and after a haul!
The first episode will be out in March!