Today I did some meal prepping and I made pizza with sausage, banana and oregano. Last week I bought two pizza kits for 1.50€ per kit, a really good price considering how much food you get off of one pizza. I got 6 portions, but if I can’t handle myself around it, I might eat it in three meals instead of six.
- Pizza kit 1.50€
- Grated cheese 50c
- Banana 50c
- Sausage (leftovers) 35c
Total cost: 2.85€
2.85/6 = 47.5 cents/portion, or 95 cents for 2 portions! Two portions equals 1/3 of the pizza.
A great deal if you ask me!
I went to the shop today and got the best deals of this week! I was supposed to get ecological yogurt as well, but they were out and won’t have any until tomorrow, so I’m going back then. I also bought the wrong brand of soda, I accidentally bought the one that wasn’t on sale – so I need to change that as well.
Not everything I bought is in the picture, but almost. This week I got:
- 2 bags of spaghetti for 10kr/bag (1kg/bag) (1€/bag)
- 2 packs of chicken nugget from Max. These are DELICIOUS, buy them if you can – they are terrific! They only cost 35kr/box (3.50€/box)
- 2 toothbrushes, 2 for 15kr (1.50€/2)
- 1kg ecological carrots 10kr (1€)
- Soda 5kr/bottle (50 cents/bottle)
- 2 loaves of bread 10kr/loaf (1€/loaf)
This will last me a while, along with the other food I bought last week.