I’ve just joined the site Fiverr. If you’re not familiar with the site, it provides a ton of different services for 5$ and up and it’s everything from having someone draw a birthday card for you to someone tucking you in at night and singing you to sleep with songs.
https://www.fiverr.com/poor_mans_guide (my profile)
I’ve just started offering a course in couponing for beginners and it has 3 different tiers: Bronze, Silver and Gold – each with its own exclusive material! You can even have me coming with you to the shops for a personalised experience (T&C applies)! So, if you’re interested in learning what exactly couponing is and the foundations of it: click the link and reserve a package for you or your friends today!
MORE PACKAGES WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE NEAR FUTURE! Please send a message or write a comment if there’s something you’d like me to sell on Fiverr.
It is done! I can now proudly present season 1 of my upcoming blog series: The Poor Man’s Guide to Coupons – season 1
It will be a beginners guide to using coupons as a person with limited means and not like all the middle class people you see on YouTube! The first season will be dedicated to the basic principals of couponing. I can also announce that there WILL a second season with even more basics and busting a couple of the most common myths about Couponing and extreme Couponing.
I can also give you an “Episode Guide” or a “Chapter List” of this season.
Episode Guide / Chapter List
- What are coupons (and rebates) and why should you be using them?
- Different types of rebates, coupons and deductions and how to combine them
- The store’s own rebate-, loyalty-, and club card. Why you SHOULD use them!
- Where do I get coupons?
- How to read coupons to avoid doing it wrong
- The shops’ sell cycles and own rebates in combination with your coupons.
- Different store chains = different coupon policies. Learn to read them and memorize the most important parts.
- Store your coupons correctly and keep them up to date
- Couponers Anonymous
- Practical tips before, during and after a haul!
The first episode will be out in March!